St Mary's Church Hall
The Hall was established in 1912 (although not on the present site) by charitable gift and was placed in the care of the Vicar and Churchwardens who have in turn delegated aspects of this task to the Gloucester Diocesan Trust who act as Trustees in Perpetuity for the site and to the PCC who are responsible for the day to day management of the facility which they have in turn delegated to their Church Hall Sub-
St Mary's Church Hall is located in Eastbury Road. It has two main halls with associated kitchen, storage, toilets (including disabled) and excellent parking facilities. As well as providing meeting places for church groups, the wider community is encouraged to make use of the two halls as part of our service and outreach.
The Hall can be booked for both society and private use through Pippa on 01454 414650 who retains the diary and details of hire charges.
Information on the PCC Hall Sub-